Our Policy And Its Features
So how will our Professional Liability Insurance protect your agency?
To start, for the past 20 years we have partnered with AXIS PRO to underwrite our liability insurance programs. AXIS PRO is known throughout the advertising community as having an extensive understanding of the advertising industry. From underwriting, to claims, to loss control services, their depth of knowledge and experience in our unique line of business is unparalleled.
In developing the policy, AXIS PRO along with 4A's Benefits, and a specially created task force of 4A's members, generated the criteria to meet the needs of all agency types — so no stone has been left unturned.
Our Professional Liability for Advertising Agencies covers claims for:
- Defamation and trade libel, including statements made in comparative advertising
- Using a person's likeness or name, including look-alike and sound-alike claims
- Copyright infringement
- Unfair competition, including false advertising and misrepresentation
Optional coverage available includes:
- Contingent bodily injury and/or property damage
- Claim expense outside of the limit
- Split limits for each wrongful act/total limit of insurance
- Prior acts
- Claims brought outside of the U.S.
- Cyber/technology services, etc.
- Security and privacy liability
- Regulatory action defense
- Crisis management and public relations
- Computer system extortion
Please, please note that the Cyber & Technology Services Endorsement is typically NOT covered under most General Liability or basic Professional Liability policies. If you are not sure, review your policy or send it to us for review — we are happy to help.